LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan Review – LIC is one of the leading public sector enterprises in the insurance market, not only in India but also in South Asia. LIC has a wide area of network and coverage and is available with variant policies as per the requirement of consumers. As per name Life Insurance Corporation, LIC not only offers life plans but also offers health plans and various others. One such plan is Jeevan Arogya. This plan is one of the most remarkable and demanding products of LIC. Let’s have a brief of this amazing product.
Introducing Jeevan Arogya –
Jeevan Arogya, as mentioned above, this plan is the most amazing health plan ever presented in the insurance market. Jeevan Arogya is a fully furnished and equipped health insurance plan for you and your entire family, which includes your spouse, children, parents and even your mother-in-law and father-in-law. This plan helps you to cope up with the extensively rising health and medication expenses. With this plan, you are almost tension free from the extra burden that is loaded on your pocket.
Key Features & Benefits
- Single insurance policy to cover your whole family.
- It covers entire hospitalization and surgery expenses
- It also offers your benefits payout which is irrespective of the medical cost expended.
- This policy can be availed from your existing health plan from the same hospital
- Plan size can be extended with the introduction of a new member in case of marriage or birth of a child
- You are available with Quick Cash Facility instead of waiting for a claim.
- With Quick Cash Facility, LIC gives 50% of an advance payment.
- Payment is instantly made on delivery of photocopy of the bill
- 5% of initial Hospitalization Cash Benefits
- You are also available with Term raider and Accidental benefit raider
- Increasing health cover, yearly.
Jeevan Arogya – Eligibility Conditions
Daily Hospitalization Benefits – Minimum Rs. 1000/day to Maximum Rs. 4000/day (excluding ICU)
Major Surgical Benefits – Minimum Rs. 100,000/- to Maximum Rs. 400,000/-
Age of Entry (You/ Spouse) – 18-65 years
Age of Entry (Children) – 91 days to 17 years
Age of Entry (Parents/ In-Laws) – 18-75 years
Age of Maturity – 80 years maximum
Mode of Payment – Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly & Yearly
For More Information About LIC Please Visit: Official Website
Jeevan Arogya, Jeevan Arogya plan, Lic Jeevan Arogya plan details, Jeevan Arogya information, lic new Jeevan Arogya, Jeevan Arogya policy details…