Auto Insurance – Protect Your Vehicle Get Insured
Cars, motorbike etc are such things that have made our life easy and convenient. Now days it is very easy to own a car or motor bike as banks are always ready to lend you loans for purchasing your dream vehicle. Though it is easy to purchase a vehicle but maintaining it, is not a child’s play. Maintenance on your car requires huge investment from your pocket and if your vehicle met with any accident then it is blunder for your savings. But not now, if banks are making your dreams easy then there are Insurance companies that are available to secure your pocket from any mishap expenses to your vehicle.
Vehicle Insurance is one such type of General Insurance which is especially for your vehicle to secure it and protect it. Auto-Insurance is a insurance cover provided by the insurance company to your car, bike, truck or any other motor vehicles. The main feature of auto insurance is to offer financial protection to your vehicle against future In consequence such as accident, theft, loss in natural disaster, fire and many others. It not only helps you to save your pocket rather it also ensures to minimize the pain of loss of your beloved vehicle.
Learn & compare various Car Insurance Policies offered by Car Insurance Companies in India
Auto Insurance in India is quite similar to usual auto-insurance in other parts of world. In India auto–insurance has a very wide and pronounced business as it is a compulsory activity to be done before putting your vehicle on road. In India, auto..Insurance is must as per traffic rules and therefore if you failed to present your auto insurance at the time of traffic checking then you will be fined heavily. Insurance companies in India have a mutual tie up with motor vehicle manufacturing and distributing agencies to issue insurance cover at the time of purchasing new vehicle. Auto-insurance paper is similarly important for a vehicle as RC paper, Driving License and Pollution Card.
In India, claiming a Insurance cover is quite typical as insurance companies are very active and review whole scenario before offering claim amount. One needs to represent FIR copy, Insurance copy, RC copy, Driving license copy and some other documents to get the claim. If insurance companies notice any illegal activity in your claim then they have full right to reject your claim amount. In India, auto insurance cover is offered to following vehicles,
- Private Car
- Motor Bike
- Commercial Vehicle such as Truck etc.
Types of Auto Insurance –
- Liability Coverage Insurance – Under this insurance cover, the owner of the car does not receive the claim for the damage to his car or vehicle rather the claim is made to the third party whose vehicle is damaged due to vehicle of insured person.
- Comprehensive Coverage Insurance – As per the name express, this insurance coverage not for the loss or damage to the vehicle due to other vehicle rather it covers the vehicle for damage or loss due to other factors such as tornado, earthquake etc.
- Collision Coverage Insurance – This insurance plan is similar to previous one but in this case the claim is made for damage and loss against both non vehicle and vehicle collision. Under this plan, vehicle gets cover against accident to another vehicle or any other cause.
- Fire & Theft Coverage Insurance – This is simple to understand as this plan is for the financial protection of the vehicle against loss or damage due to fire or theft. This plan is one of the most demanded plans these days.
- Physical Damage Coverage Plan – This plan is the combination of above three plans, Comprehensive coverage, collision coverage and Fire & theft coverage. This is the best plan and most demanded plan in US. This plan offers you complete solution and every types of cover in one single plan.
- Personal Injury Plan – This plan is not for the vehicle rather it is for the driver of the vehicle. As per this plan, if you are driving a vehicle with insurance cover and if you meet with any accident then insurer will be liable to pay off all the expenses on medical, pathology, wages loss and funeral.
- Uninsured Driver Coverage Plan – This plan is for the vehicle and for the loss to the vehicle with another vehicle which do not have any sort of insurance cover. This plan is also known as Uninsured Motorist Coverage Plan.
- GAP Insurance – This plan is best of its type. Almost everyone of us have insurance cover but if we lose our vehicle then the compensation we get is as per the present value and main headache comes when the vehicle is under installment period and one need to pay off the remaining amount. This plan helps you to pay off the remaining amount of vehicle loan.
- Rental Car Insurance – You won’t find this plan very commonly but there are some insurance companies which are offering this plan. This plan is for the rental car or vehicle which you hire for a time period. As per this plan, insurer is liable to pay for the losses against the damage to the rental car while the insured person is driving in it.
Top Ten Auto (Insurance) Companies –
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- TATA AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- SBI General insurance
- Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Future Generalie General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Read More About Indian Insurance Companies
Car Insurance remnants one of the most serious protection nets that an person can use. Yes, insurance must be thought of as a safety net because the economically catastrophic consequence that can derive from an at blunder mishap are considerable.
auto insurance quotes,car insurance,auto insurance companies,state farm auto insurance,auto insurance quotes,auto insurance quotes comparison,cheap auto insurance quotes online..